The AHRC/British Library Strategy Board was Chaired by Anne Jarvis, University Librarian at Princeton University.
The other members were:
- Caroline Brazier (Director of Scholarship and Collections, British Library)
- Dr Steven Hill (Head of Research Policy, HEFCE)
- Emma House (Publishers Association)
- Robert Kiley (Head of Digital Services, Wellcome Trust)
- Professor Mark Llewellyn (Director of Research, AHRC).
- Maja Maricevic (Head of Higher Education, British Library)
- Professor Mary Morgan (LSE)
- Professor Andrew Prescott (AHRC Digital Transformations Fellow)
- Paula Rothwell (AHRC Head of Creative Arts and Digital Humanities)
- Donald Waters (Senior Programme Officer for Scholarly Communications, Mellon Foundation)